After filming this for several days I almost decided not to release it.
This is totally and completely ridiculous, and I loved every minute of it.
Filmed this over the course of a few late evenings, edited it, and if you are reading this, guess I changed my mind.
Magic is in a weird state– where almost all of the new magic today is designed for Television (aka 15second punchy or shocking visuals) which for someone like me– who travels the globe presenting a theatre show for 1000+ people, means I get excited about these cool tricks… but have no application in my professional life.
DISCLAIMER: Oh yeah, and there are no A&E or Spike TV cgi tricks on da tricks– if you know what I mean. (For The Loyals, I’ll explain… No Camera Tricks were used)
While it’s been several weeks (shame on me) since I’ve returned from Beijing, China, there have been a few factors slowing down my progress on my travel photo book.
1) A busy schedule
2) over 1300 photos to sift through.
Wowsers. Here is my selection of favourites from the Forbidden City. Hong Kong photo selections will soon follow.
Hope you enjoy!!!
A Year in Pictures
It’s been a super crazy (good) year, wanted to share in pictures some of the highlights!
- Top 3% of Canada’s Got Talent
- Canadian Entertainer of the Year Nomination – with Margaret Smith, Manager
- Hong Kong Performances and Asia Tour
- Hollywood Magic Castle with Daniel Summers and Jack Goldfinger
- Tea with a Master Buddhist in Beijing
- Meeting David Copperfield in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Celebrity Cruise Lines
- Lecturing in New Jersey for Brad Ross’ IT Factor Live!
- Sorcerers Safari Magic Camp – my 10th year teaching the art to magic’s future generation
- Lunch with Magic Mastermind Jim Steinmeyer
- The Great Wall of China, Forbidden City in Beijing, China
Wishing all of you the best this upcoming year and hope you have a magical holiday season!
I’ve been to Las Vegas over a dozen times. People often ask if I ever work Las Vegas. The sad reality is that I prefer to make a living at magic. Las Vegas only pays if your are a casino or a celebrity– and there is no bigger celebrity in Magic than David Copperfield. Had the great fortune of meeting the man himself.
More photos to come from our Las Vegas and Los Angeles trip this month.
PS: In all my trips to Vegas I’ve only ever handed over $7.00 to the casino.
A quick photo from Beijing, China and the Forbidden City! More pictures to come!
Recently had the honour of presenting a few shows over in Asia, photos to come… first I have to sift through 1300. Here is some magic guy creeping the cityscape of Hong Kong.