While it’s been several weeks (shame on me) since I’ve returned from Beijing, China, there have been a few factors slowing down my progress on my travel photo book.
1) A busy schedule
2) over 1300 photos to sift through.
Wowsers. Here is my selection of favourites from the Forbidden City. Hong Kong photo selections will soon follow.
Hope you enjoy!!!
A Year in Pictures
It’s been a super crazy (good) year, wanted to share in pictures some of the highlights!
- Top 3% of Canada’s Got Talent
- Canadian Entertainer of the Year Nomination – with Margaret Smith, Manager
- Hong Kong Performances and Asia Tour
- Hollywood Magic Castle with Daniel Summers and Jack Goldfinger
- Tea with a Master Buddhist in Beijing
- Meeting David Copperfield in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Celebrity Cruise Lines
- Lecturing in New Jersey for Brad Ross’ IT Factor Live!
- Sorcerers Safari Magic Camp – my 10th year teaching the art to magic’s future generation
- Lunch with Magic Mastermind Jim Steinmeyer
- The Great Wall of China, Forbidden City in Beijing, China
Wishing all of you the best this upcoming year and hope you have a magical holiday season!
I’ve been to Las Vegas over a dozen times. People often ask if I ever work Las Vegas. The sad reality is that I prefer to make a living at magic. Las Vegas only pays if your are a casino or a celebrity– and there is no bigger celebrity in Magic than David Copperfield. Had the great fortune of meeting the man himself.
More photos to come from our Las Vegas and Los Angeles trip this month.
PS: In all my trips to Vegas I’ve only ever handed over $7.00 to the casino.
A quick photo from Beijing, China and the Forbidden City! More pictures to come!
Recently had the honour of presenting a few shows over in Asia, photos to come… first I have to sift through 1300. Here is some magic guy creeping the cityscape of Hong Kong.
Hitting the airwaves on radio stations throughout Windsor. Listen to the commercial online above and visit Chrysler Theatre for tickets.
Canadian Illusionist Ryan Joyce is truly a man of many “top hats.”
Not only has he impressed audiences with his modern, mind-blowing feats of magic– which include vanishing a firetruck and levitating a two ton SUV live on stage– he has also devoted himself to humanitarian causes by raising over two million dollars for charities and making 100 politicians disappear (if only for a short time).
With his exciting brand of magic, mystery and mischief, Ryan presents a show that is guaranteed to capture your imagination and rekindle your sense of wonder– you don’t want to miss it.
http://www.chryslertheatre.com for tickets and information.